Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Role-playing guild, The Frozen Covenant, on Argent Dawn [EU]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Letter to the Apothecary

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelara

Lelara

A Letter to the Apothecary  Empty
PostSubject: A Letter to the Apothecary    A Letter to the Apothecary  EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:39 pm

Dear Apohecary Bhaal

I have enclosed with this letter the formula for the "potion" I had to administer to you a few moons ago. While this potion is far from perfect, as you learned the hard way, I feel it has a lot of potential that my limited Alchemical knowledge simply cannot exploit. Your intellect, however, may allow you do with it that which I could not.

Please note I've only ever made this once before that unfortunate incident, and then, like more recently, it was made in desperation and is far from advisable if other methods of healing are available.

Your's sincerely
Salara

Potion Formula:
1 Mana potion
A dash of Mead (This can be left out, it was added more to make the potion bearable to drink.)
Extract of Thornweed
Extract of Gloomweed
1 pulverised Zanger-mushroom cap
Scorpid Venom (While unusual, Scorpid Venom causes the victims blood to clot in their veins, thus it acts as the clotting agent here)
Anit-Venom (Made from Scorpid Venom((This must be included otherwise the Scorpid Venom will kill the patient, use in small amounts however otherwise it will render the Venom completely inert, thus no clotting will occur and the patient will bleed to death internally))
Fenstrider Blood
Quilfang Ravager Blood
Water from Zangermarsh

Simply mix all reagents into a vial or bottle and shake or stir vigorously. The final mixture should be of a black colour and somewhat viscous. It is best administered orally but I believe it would be possible to inject directly into the blood stream if needed.
(Side affects of this potion are varied, paralysis and the inability to speak clearly seem to be the most common effects, but I have observed loss of bladder control and muscle spasms in others.)
Back to top Go down
Althalos
Administrator
Administrator
Althalos

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Apothecary    A Letter to the Apothecary  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 7:55 am

*likes very much* Nicely written! Though you want me to respond to you by letter or take it up with you ICly ingame? Or it doesn't matter either way?
Back to top Go down
Lelara

Lelara

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Apothecary    A Letter to the Apothecary  EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:57 pm

No real need to respond, it's just something I though you might like to have on hand as a reference. Also it acts as an example of Sal's alchemical knowledge. But if you do wish to respond, we can go over it IC some time.
Back to top Go down
Althalos
Administrator
Administrator
Althalos

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Apothecary    A Letter to the Apothecary  EmptyWed May 23, 2012 9:07 am

Ah, very well! Aye, Baahl might bring it up ICly with you when the chance presents itself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Letter to the Apothecary    A Letter to the Apothecary  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Letter to the Apothecary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: IC Archives-
Jump to: