Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Role-playing guild, The Frozen Covenant, on Argent Dawn [EU]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Status Reports

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelara

Lelara

Status Reports Empty
PostSubject: Status Reports   Status Reports EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:10 pm

This report is handed to all high ranking officials in the Cult

I have successfully infiltrated the ranks of the 157th Wild Tempest company, they accepted me as a recruit a few days ago. While my position does not gain me much access to information at this time I have learned to things of interest. Firstly SI:7 is launching a scouting mission in the Ghostlands, the objective and path of this mission is unknown to me but any patrols in the area should be alerted. Secondly, and more importantly, I know where our next deployment is. Northrend. The Wild Tempest will be travelling to Northrend upon the third moon of the coming week, along side us will be "archaeologists" from the group known as the Freelancers. The specific area we are to be sent to is still unknown to me, and will likely only be revealed as we get closer to Northrend. I trust preparations will be made to greet these new guests.

His will be done!
- Blightweaver Salara

((If anyone wishes to plan something, let me know and I'll pass on Inran's skype details so you can plan a cross guild event))

Last edited by Lelara on Wed May 22, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Deathlord Zalon
Administrator
Administrator
Deathlord Zalon

Status Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status Reports   Status Reports EmptyTue May 14, 2013 12:30 pm

The dark tower stands upon the recently conquered isle of bloodmoon, within its infamous halls crude-some experiments are conducted on humans and creatures alike. Lotherac turns around as a cultist enters the halls extending the letter forward to the fleshworker, he takes the letter and unfolds the envelope and peers upon the text.

"So it is true, more mortals comes to our shores" he chuckles slightly and peers over his shoulder,a large cauldron spew and quake as cultists around it throw in different ingredients to fuel the vile plague within. "They will know..that northrend belongs to the Scourge"

(Interesting read and nice contribution! I hope to see more of them, also I've spoken with Inran so we are slowly trying to make something happen in the north once they arrive, stay tuned for more!)

Back to top Go down
Lelara

Lelara

Status Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status Reports   Status Reports EmptyWed May 22, 2013 8:28 pm

This hastily scrawled letter is delivered to all ranking Cult members in Northrend

I have little time so this must be brief, tomorrow the Wild Tempest will journey to the Storm Peaks. While the main objective of the expedition to Northrend is to search for recruits amongst the veterans stationed there, they also seek to salvage any Titan technology they can. The recent attacks have them on edge now, ambushing them may be difficult. Still a few have yet to be tended to by a proper healer, this means they are vulnerable and shall remain so for a few days. Continued strikes may be enough to wear them down and destroy them completely.

- Blightweaver Salara
Back to top Go down
Deathlord Zalon
Administrator
Administrator
Deathlord Zalon

Status Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status Reports   Status Reports EmptyThu May 23, 2013 12:39 pm

The newly reborn fleshworker gazed upon the context of the message, his rotting hands clinging to it.
- Perhaps this will require a more..gentle touch..

he gazes to eager cultists awaiting the overseers orders.

- Go to the peaks in the north, find these people and infiltrate them..plant the seeds of distrust and chaos.

the cultists nods to the overseer and begins packing their things for a long journey ahead.

Lotherac gazes back at the letter and speaks: Their stay..will be a long one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Status Reports Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status Reports   Status Reports Empty

Back to top Go down

Status Reports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Archives :: IC Archives-
Jump to: