Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Role-playing guild, The Frozen Covenant, on Argent Dawn [EU]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

14th of July ceremony

Go down 
AuthorMessage

14th of July ceremony Empty
PostSubject: 14th of July ceremony   14th of July ceremony EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 7:28 pm

As the cultists gathered to meet their new and unknown master several stones lay in the ground.

A circle with pouring wisps of green and black looking energy twirled around the floor, a circle on the top, and the bottom. Some sort of Necromantic spell. In between the rocks and infront of the circle stood a creation of the shadow realm, a well of souls.

The Lich had conjured this to allow his followers to drink and unite in will and soul - The souls of the well were numerous, even containing fragments of the former Scourgelord.

As the cultists gathered, and in turn were rewarded with the spirit essence and the combined might of his fellow brethren, each arose looking different, feeling different.

OOC

Basically on the 14th of July we had a dark promotion ceremony. Lephia, Barunita and Ondius all achieved "senior" ranks, Lelara and Demiar were brought up to Death Knight.

Post your screenshots if you have them.

The order was also given to move to Duskwood to plan the invasion of the living.

Thanks to all those who attended!
Back to top Go down
Dyone

Dyone

14th of July ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Re: 14th of July ceremony   14th of July ceremony EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 9:44 pm

Hey i know that evening...i was so pissing drunk, i felt asleep in the train, only to miss my station., and wake up 20 miles further on, luckily i had my bike with me and i had to bike back to my home.....that wasn't funny ;-)
Back to top Go down

14th of July ceremony
Page 1 of 1