Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Role-playing guild, The Frozen Covenant, on Argent Dawn [EU]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

26th July to 29th of July

Go down 
AuthorMessage

26th July to 29th of July Empty
PostSubject: 26th July to 29th of July   26th July to 29th of July EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:57 pm

We've been asked nicely to basically supplement the cultist population of Duskwood since we've got the numerical support. So in light of this, I am asking for as many of you as possible to show up as random fel cultists, undead, whatever you wish to RP, and wreak havoc in Duskwood.

With that said I would like to point out for you to be polite in arguments, do not power-emote, metagame, god emote, or do run around OOC when there are people RPing.

This event is for fun, so lets make it fun.

Personally I want to beat the light-followers out.

One more thing - If you could all acquire the add-on my-role-play, it can be found here :

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/my-role-play.aspx

The last and most important thing is that you will NOT be RPing your current character, but a completely random once-off cultist. OOCly of course you can use that character, but only for the duration of the campaign.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Althalos
Administrator
Administrator
Althalos

26th July to 29th of July Empty
PostSubject: Re: 26th July to 29th of July   26th July to 29th of July EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 4:57 pm

Ah sounds cool! Smile Noted.
Back to top Go down

26th July to 29th of July
Page 1 of 1