Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Role-playing guild, The Frozen Covenant, on Argent Dawn [EU]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun trip to Northrend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Fun trip to Northrend Empty
PostSubject: Fun trip to Northrend   Fun trip to Northrend EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:54 am

Hey there stranger.

So on Thursday the.. 4th we'l be heading off into the ghostlands and then moving to Northrend. Attendance is mandatory if you genuinely want to keep up with the guild and the plot.

The Details

Northrend, is not just the land, but the continent of the Damned. Our true Master turned it into what is now, a home. The plagued lands and scorched forests, the frozen wastes and the vast hordes of undead. We have come, to raise a full Necropolis from the ground and make it our citadel, our capital, our epicenter of darkness. The spires of the Lich King will take the air once again, the time for a new era is upon us. The era of the Scourge.

In-Character goals from journeying to Northrend and staying there for RP
We are to make full use of the Saronite ore and create saronite Armour sets.

Saronite as a material is a very resistant ore in its purest form to light and nature, for armour it will be perfect.

We are to establish our presence in Zeramas, making full use of an EMPTY necropolis.

The place, has endless potential. Imagine an RP-PVP scene, a battle spearheaded by argents on gryphons. Personally it is to hard for me to NOT take this up, so yeah.
The priority will be in establishing our presence and using Zeramas for the guild.

OOC Goals that I'd like fulfilled
Every instance in Northrend is PACKED with RP gear. I would like the guild to do every single raid and instance(HC) and maybe even the raids on 10 man Heroic. We'l see how it goes.

Just making use of Northrend as a continent and bringing some RP there.

That is all for now.

Last edited by The Lich on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dyone

Dyone

PostSubject: Re: Fun trip to Northrend   Fun trip to Northrend EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 7:39 am

I'll be there...but one thing...didn't know there was a boat from ghostlands towards Northrend....?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fun trip to Northrend   Fun trip to Northrend EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:35 pm

There will be, I have business class tickets just for us.
Back to top Go down
Jemerick

Jemerick

PostSubject: Re: Fun trip to Northrend   Fun trip to Northrend EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Path of Frost!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun trip to Northrend   Fun trip to Northrend Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun trip to Northrend
Page 1 of 1