Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Role-playing guild, The Frozen Covenant, on Argent Dawn [EU]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEWS: Wolfcult Opening

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NEWS: Wolfcult Opening Empty
PostSubject: NEWS: Wolfcult Opening   NEWS: Wolfcult Opening EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 11:35 am

It is with great pleasure that I announce yet one more branch of our RPing group opening up: The Wolfcult. Those of you who have played through the Grizzly Hills questlines know the Wolfcult were former trackers, tamers of the land, who agreed to serve the Shade of Arugal and the Lich King in return for being given the ability to transform to the dreaded Worgen.

There was also a Wolfcult in Gilneas that spread the infection to its people after an agreement with the Forsaken to get the Scyth of Alune. To keep RP fresh and to open up recruitment the theme of this new Wolfcult will combine elements of both.

I will be leading this new branch of the guild myself on my Worgen Druid Betruger and you can expect some exciting events and introductions to follow in the coming days. It is our hope that this new initiative by our guild will attract new RPers and continue to set us as one of the premier RPing guilds on Defias Brotherhood.

Due to the sensitive nature of Worgen RP and the people behind the characters, IC and OOC recruitment will be carefully assessed by me, and special IC rituals for those that wish to join will also be done for –every- new applicant.

I’ve some very interesting ideas on where to take the Wolfcult and I look forward to the new RP we’ll be bringing to the table.

Any questions feel free to post here and/or PM me or /w me ingame.
Back to top Go down
Scourgelord

Scourgelord

NEWS: Wolfcult Opening Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEWS: Wolfcult Opening   NEWS: Wolfcult Opening EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:58 pm

Approved by his majesty King Vartus the glorious.
Back to top Go down
https://scourgerp.forumotion.com

NEWS: Wolfcult Opening
Page 1 of 1