Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Role-playing guild, The Frozen Covenant, on Argent Dawn [EU]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible event/s in the near future...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lelara

Lelara

Possible event/s in the near future... Empty
PostSubject: Possible event/s in the near future...   Possible event/s in the near future... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:04 pm

I'm posting this here to let you guys know about an idea or two I've been thinking about recently. With Alth and Athrun dealing with RL issue currently the DK RP is in danger of drying up for the time being, unless myself, Baru, Alieus or anyone else come forward with a few ideas. Thus I've been thinking in regards to some of the things that need to be dealt with IC, one thing that sprung to mind was the Ebon Blade outpost in Zul'Drak. We did mention it once before and I believe it was added to the 'to-do' list. My idea is basically this; we deal with the Ebon Blade.

So far I've thought of a few ways to do this; 1)We launch as surprise attack on the camp and destroy them in one night, 2)They attack first, either directly at our headquaters which we defend one night then a few days later we launch a counter attack against their camp, 3)They launch small offensives against our outposts and harass our Saronite supply line thus meaning we have a few events where we chase them off before finally going after their camp(this really is basically a way to drag it out a bit more to get as much RP as we can out of it).

I have nothing set in stone and these are only preliminary ideas, your thoughts and opinions on the matter would be greatly appreciated. Also if you yourselves have any ideas feel free to post them here, I would like this to be a place for us to discuss/plan events for then next few weeks since there are no guarantees that Alth or Athrun will be-able to get online and create/lead events for us.
Back to top Go down
Scourgelord

Scourgelord

PostSubject: Re: Possible event/s in the near future...   Possible event/s in the near future... EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:43 pm

I would like to say that I support the idea. I have always believed in "If you want to be an officer, then start acting like one".

I have a single question, who would represent the Ebon knights stationed down below? (Players etc?)
Back to top Go down
https://scourgerp.forumotion.com
Lelara

Lelara

PostSubject: Re: Possible event/s in the near future...   Possible event/s in the near future... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:03 am

Like I said nothing is set in stone yet, but for the moment the idea was play it out D&D style. Of course if anyone in the guild has a DK that isn't part of the guild or could create a new one we could use those for the Ebon's.
Back to top Go down
Zhuyan

Zhuyan

PostSubject: Re: Possible event/s in the near future...   Possible event/s in the near future... EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:20 pm

i remember about an ebon guild out there, i dont remember the name. we could ask them to settle an event with us
Back to top Go down
Althalos
Administrator
Administrator
Althalos

PostSubject: Re: Possible event/s in the near future...   Possible event/s in the near future... EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 5:00 am

Very nice ideas. *thumbs up*

And incase you still don't know, the Ebon Blade guild is called "The Ebon Shroud" and the leader is "Lexgrad". You can go ahead and contact him if you wish to get them involved, or I can try to contact them if you want and if I have time. I'm going to log on soon to post one event, so I could do that too if I see him online, but feel free to do so yourself.

All in all, good ideas.
Back to top Go down
Lelara

Lelara

PostSubject: Re: Possible event/s in the near future...   Possible event/s in the near future... EmptyTue Nov 22, 2011 7:19 pm

Asking the Ebon Shroud would make things very interesting, it's defiantly some thing to consider. I'd still like to hear the opinions of others and would like to know if they would even attend such an event before I start making plans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible event/s in the near future...   Possible event/s in the near future... Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible event/s in the near future...
Page 1 of 1