Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the Role-playing guild, The Frozen Covenant, on Argent Dawn [EU]

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Army of the Damned, and the future.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Army of the Damned, and the future. Empty
PostSubject: Army of the Damned, and the future.   Army of the Damned, and the future. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:03 pm

Brothers, Sisters. Knights, destroyers, who am I?

I am darkness. We the Children of Arthas, creations of the one and true King of Lordaeron march together united against the living realm of Azeroth. The Human Kingdom of Stormwind is under the very thumb of the cultists we have spread under the banner of Scholomance. Ironforge, empty and unused as the dwarves are often absent to govern their land, the council of the Three Hammers in turmoil as an heir approaches.

Kalimdor, split between the centuars, elves, and the Horde. Theramore trying to gather it's might and strike North, a war rekindled but to what cost? Who is the true enemy? Deathwing? No Brothers and Sisters. The Damned, are immortal. The Damned, are always present. When you speak, we hear you. When you sleep, we watch you.

We are eternal!

-------------------------

OOC
The wrath of the Lich King expansion came to a close with the killing of our master and overlord. However, many of his minions survived, his legacy survived, his inspiration. We are what remains and we intend to see things through to the end.

A final victory? While our death knights train in Northrend, I have come to a conclusion of a far more subtle way of "winning" the never ending battle between the "Hero's" and the "Villains". Our victory will lie in control.

Phase 1

I'v noticed that our goals are unclear and we seem to be, well a bit uncoordinated as of late. I would like to clarify, our Cult of the Nezahnnen is currently working on gaining influential positions within the Kingdom of Stormwind in order to bend things to our rules We will not be sending our death knights their anymore, it is rather pointless in organizing a raid on the faction you cannot attack, which is why I shortly present Phase 2.

In the Kingdom of Stormwind I intend for the Cult to grow to a large enough size within the guild and externally, meaning we will be actively looking for members in infiltrating other guilds and reporting back to our regional head cultist known as Vernic.

Phase 2
The Death Knight regiment. We need a sense of direction lads, so here it is. At the next event Althalos will announce the requirement and active farming + mining for Saronite around the place, I will OOCly take up the rank of Dungeonmaster and throw events and happenings at you over a course of a few hours while you guys hunt for Saronite around Northrend, starting of course in Zul'Drak. I believe it is time to show the rest of the community why Northrend is more unique and should not be taken for granted!

Phase 3
Phase 3 consists of the Cultist pilgrimage to Northrend. In essence this means all you cultists will need to get to level 68 minimum to enter, I will not be issuing summons because you are lazy. We will be roleplaying out a massive trip, ships, trip, getting sick, fighting, and so and so forth. This will take place in the next 35 days or so.

Phase 4
This is one of the final phases of a long chain of events with of course smaller occurrences between them. However Phase 4 includes, the cultists heading back to Stormwind with new knowledge attained from a certain giant necropolis in Northrend, and hopefully the guilds accumulation of 25+ active knight roleplayers. The training will finish when we can truly call the deeath knight regiment an army.

Phase 5
I expect us to return to the Eastern Kindgoms on our death knights at the end of October and march on a certain Horde city. Concluded for now.

- Regards.

Back to top Go down
Jemerick

Jemerick

PostSubject: Re: Army of the Damned, and the future.   Army of the Damned, and the future. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:52 pm

1. Vernic is used in public otherwise i think he's known to be Alieus.

3. (Yes, i can count.) What will happen to the ones unable to lvl to 68 before the event, ICly and OOCly alike?

+1 Just saying that it'll happen or maybe have already, that a Scarlet guild will transfer on our server. We'll see.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Army of the Damned, and the future.   Army of the Damned, and the future. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 8:56 pm

Jemerick wrote:
1. Vernic is used in public otherwise i think he's known to be Alieus.

3. (Yes, i can count.) What will happen to the ones unable to lvl to 68 before the event, ICly and OOCly alike?

+1 Just saying that it'll happen or maybe have already, that a Scarlet guild will transfer on our server. We'll see.

3) You will probably be summoned but I would genuinely prefer if people actually moved their asses to the low low level of 68.

Scarlet guild won't last long with us around.
Back to top Go down
Jemerick

Jemerick

PostSubject: Re: Army of the Damned, and the future.   Army of the Damned, and the future. EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 10:20 pm

The Lich wrote:

Scarlet guild won't last long with us around.

That's the spirit. OOCly though i'm sure we want somewhat longer RP. But it's all the future.
Back to top Go down
Echolalia

Echolalia

PostSubject: Re: Army of the Damned, and the future.   Army of the Damned, and the future. EmptyFri Sep 02, 2011 1:57 pm

/bow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Army of the Damned, and the future.   Army of the Damned, and the future. Empty

Back to top Go down

Army of the Damned, and the future.
Page 1 of 1